Friday, January 1, 2010

Project 365 2010- don't forget to start!

Happy New Year!

You lazy bums, you promised! Where are the photos?

I just phoned up my sister (whose 365 blog I will link to once she starts one, and whose lovely photos I link to meanwhile) to remind her. The fact of the matter is it is January 1st, and if you don't start today, you will find it much harder to start tomorrow. People are odd creatures. They like milestones. They like clean slates, fresh starts, new beginnings, laundered underwear. January 2nd is rubbish. January 1st, ho, now, there's a date that commands respect!

Go take that picture before you fudge up your chance of a clean streak on the very first day.

Me being the party-hater that I am,  I spent New Year's Eve chillin' (oh and how) on a bridge over the Vistula, waiting for the city to provide a memorable firework display and praying the fog would not spoil it. The fog obliged but the city did not, and so I have only a mediocre photograph to mark the beginning of my Project 365 2010. No matter. It is symbolic, it was taken precisely at midnight, and it will do.

Happy New Year, everybody. And comment with links to your 365s, please, so that I can follow you.

2 comments:

  1. ok here's my link!

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/christennyson/sets/72157623118675584/

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rrrodrigo/sets/72157623007618613/

    Late start, but somehow I had taken some pictures everyday this year so far. Thanks a lot for inspiring me to do this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...