Saturday, January 2, 2010

365 for 2010- no, I will not stop talking about it.

Project 365 2009: all the photos

How's that for impressive? And this is only last year, I have two more. At the end of this year, you will have one just like it!

Before I say anything more, here is a useful link to a  Day Number Calculator . January is easy, it's when you're six months in and can't figure out which two days you tagged with the same number by accident that you will be glad websites like that one exist.

Some of my friends have decided to join the fun. Here is a list of worthy 365 blogs:
  • Marta (who is my sister and she's almost as cool as me)
  • Chris (who is a pro photographer who needs to get off his butt)
  • Bartek (who should do well in this project, being a man who stood in line twice for patience)
  • Piotrek  (who doesn't own a camera and has instead decided to do 365 humorous drawings. Bonus if you speak Polish.) 
  • Kat (whose project will no doubt be called 'The 365 days of Lincoln Schrock')
  • Cem (whose photographic ambitions always guarantee a good show)
A special mention here for liquidgirl, with her insane formula-driven Sum of All Numbers p365:

∑(F,L)= ( L² - F² + F + L)/2
(365² - 1² + 365 + 1)/2 = 66,795



I'll have to see it to believe it. This girl is crazy. I don't even know her, but I just had to link this.


If you're hungry for more, check out the project 365 thread on the Photojojo forums, lots of great links there.

    1 comment:

    1. Very impressive. I am going to give this a try. Took a quick photo yesterday and then spent the rest of the day setting up a new blog.

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...