Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365: Just us two

3/365: Just us two
3/365: Just us two, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 3rd

The only recurring theme in my project 365 falls on January 3rd, when I take an obligatory self-portrait with Radesh. I started my first 365 soon after picking up Radesh and Garia from the shelter. Unfortunately that very New Year's eve I had to rush Garia to the vet, and they told me there was nothing I could do except save him a lot of pain and put him down. It was the worst New Year's ever, and two days later, Radesh and I were left all alone. I took a picture.

We're still together, and getting him to pose is still as difficult as the first time.

2007, 2008 and 2009, respectively:

3/365: Just us two. 3/366: Just us two 3/366: Just us two

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the other kitty, but that is a great tradition taking a picture of Radesh every Jan 3rd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam! I cried very hard, but what can you do. At least he had a few months fun with me instead of sitting in that shelter cage. I can't believe Radesh is four years old now, it doesn't seem like I got him all that long ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...