Monday, January 11, 2010

11/365: Saving space

11/365: Saving space
11/365: Saving space, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 11th

To offset yesterday's very exciting photograph, here is something more mundane but which brings me great joy: my new kitchen arrangement. After years of promises IKEA finally opened a store in Lodz. My Christmas giftcard (thank you, mom) bought me what is hopefully a cure for our messy kitchen. Amazing what you can do with those railing systems they have- and they're cheap, too!

And bonus, only one snafu during installation! When I tried drilling into the bathroom wall, half of it fell off and I had to patch it with cement. This building is oooold.

Here's another mini-makeover on my window:

IMG_1617

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...