Wednesday, March 3, 2010

61/365: These boots

61/365: These boots
61/365: These boots, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
March 2nd

We are tired after the party. The only time I left the house today was to go for a walk with Guinness, and these are the boots I wore. They're amazing. I can't tell you how much I love these boots. They're lined with removable polar fleece, are completely waterproof and keep your feet warm and dry in at least -20 Celsius (that's -4 Fahrenheit). I know because I've been wearing them all winter and have never ever ever been this comfortable trudging through the snow. These boots are flawless. They feel like big fluffy warm slippers. Oh, and they're made of ethylene vinyl acetate which sounds nasty but brings their weight down to a lovely 19 ounces.

I have never ever had better winter shoes, and they are just perfect for the early spring mud we're having right now. Walking boldly through any puddle is so much fun! Squelch squelch squelch.

I love my boots. Even if they are not as pretty as my blue wellies:

Blue wellies in the snow

But my blue wellies were cold and leaky. Comfort beats fashion any day. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...