Monday, February 1, 2010

32/365:Tomato soup

32/365:Tomato soup
32/365:Tomato soup, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
February 1st

I am still very sore from yesterday's snowboarding trip which, being my first attempt at the sport, consisted mainly of wipeouts. I can't even sneeze without hurting, I ache when I try bending my right arm and I've got a limp. You will understand therefore why I didn't take the bus out to some exciting photographic location today, but only went to the Imax with a few friends to see Avatar (second time), and then returned home and made tomato soup. It is winter, unfortunately, so I had to use canned tomatoes (the fresh ones are completely tasteless this time of year). It was yummy.

In fact I think there is still some left at the bottom of the pot, excuse me a moment...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...