Saturday, January 30, 2010

29/365: Christmas is over

29/365: Christmas is over
29/365: Christmas is over, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.

January 29th

But it is still snowing. January is coming to an end, and soon we will step into February, a month which, in Polish, is called Luty. The word means harsh, dangerous, terrible, menacing, and rightly so since February is when winter is usually at its coldest.

I'm glad for the fresh snow. It brings out contrast in the city, it gives a pure backdrop to things which would otherwise be lost in the mud. Like this discarded Christmas tree.

Besides, it is warmer when it snows. :)


I am having the hardest time picking photos for my 365 these last days, but I don't want to spam up my own blog with too many pictures all at once. Well, as always, there is more to see on my Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...