Thursday, January 28, 2010

27/365: More seats, please!

No, I didn't miss a day yet. But yesterday one of my flatmates was getting his Master's degree, and we were so busy taking the piss out of him all day that I didn't have the time to upload a photo. ;)

So, with congratulations to Konrad....


27/365: More seats, please!
27/365: More seats, please!, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 27th

After a long long day of teasing, ribbing, and being taken the piss out of, Konrad (front row right) has passed his graduation defense and received a Master's degree. Well done, that man! And he got top grades all around.

Here we are back at my place, winding down at the end of the day with fake champagne in the japanese porcelain tea set my grandparents bought me to honour my own graduation three years ago. From left to right: Marta, Maciek, Robert, and our hero Konrad. I don't know how long all these people will be living with me but I hope they don't run away too quickly. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...