Monday, January 31, 2011

28/365: Post-op

28/365: Post-op
28/365: Post-op, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.

January 28th

Just a fixing, but she's taking time to sleep it off. It must hurt, poor thing, and the bandage is not comfortable.

The vet I first took her to said I should wait until the first heat before fixing her, which apparently is completely wrong. The other vet (where I got Oli from) says they fix all the kittens as soon as possible. Seems like every clinic has its own methods...

In any case, she is done, and now I have three sexless cats in the house.

1 comment:

  1. Both vets I work for (and pretty much every one I've been to) has always said to fix females before their first heat (around 6 months). It gets more difficult to operate when stuff gets swollen inside the body.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...