Friday, January 21, 2011

20/365: Snowy trees

20/365: Snowy trees
20/365: Snowy trees, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 20th

So, even though I am trying to win a trip to the North Pole (your votes are welcome, by the way) it's not because I don't get to see any snow at home. Mid-deluge, winter decided to make a comeback.

I just happened to have a riding class today, and it's way out on the edge of town, right by the airport, where there's lots of wilderness. I'm happy I was up before the snow melted off the branches.

Some more photos from that day:
Snowy morning

Birchwood

Fluffsnow

This is where I was glad to have my big tall wellies:

Morla in winter

The quickest way for me to get to the stables is to take the bus to the airport and then follow a shortcut around the fence.

Flooded shortcut

The Lodz airport is very small for a city this size, with only one runway and a handful of planes a day, so it's nice to catch one without planning for it.

Landing

Like I said...very glad I had my wellies.

So maybe I look silly in my knee-high rubber wellies

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...