Monday, January 3, 2011

2/365: Bananaplant

2/365: Bananaplant
2/365: Bananaplant, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 2nd

I can never resist writing that together: bananaplantanabanananana. It's a Musa Acuminata as far as I can tell, but I'm not a botanist and there was no label on it. But, look! Look at the tiny growing there. There's two more little ones growing by my other banana plant (a Musa Cavendish), although it kinda looks like it's dying, and I don't know why. My third banana plant rotted, probably because I bought it in winter and it caught cold while I was bringing it home.

This one was my first, when I got it (at the local 'poor people' supermarket, no less) it was a third of the size. I really like it.

Here is the other plant, and all the action around it:

Banana, cat, triceratops

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...