Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11/365: Horses

11/365: Horses
11/365: Horses, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
January 11th

Third horseriding lesson. The snow melted then froze over again, so we couldn't go in the round pen because it was solid ice. However because we are total beginners the trainer said it wasn't a loss, we could just go longeing in the field and learn a bit of technique. In my world, that means 'try not to bounce around like a ragdoll while the horse trots'. I am not graceful. But evidently I am not hopeless, either, as she said that on friday's lesson we could ditch the longe and just ride by ourselves. So awesome. I have no idea what I'm doing but it's fun :D

Horses

Below, not me (no one to take pictures) but Kasia whom I share this New Year's Resolution with :D

Kasia and Gratka

"Now hug the horse"

1 comment:

  1. Horsies!! :) I took riding lessons for a number of years when I was younger, but after a while it got to be too expensive. I do remember the first time I managed to post properly and not bounce around at a trot, though. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...