Friday, December 17, 2010

350/365: New Year Resolution

350/365: New Year Resolution
December 16th

2011 hasn't started yet, but I couldn't wait with my resolutions. One of them is to learn how to ride a horse. Because that is a pretty useful thing to know. In case of emergencies. Also, horsies are purty.

We went to the Wiki stables, right by the airport. It was cold, snowy, beautiful. After the lesson (which was hilarious, I've sat and been carried by horses before but I've never actually ridden one) the stablemaster let all the mares out to run around in the snow while she got a sled ready for a ride. A perfect day, really.

Next lesson just before New Year's. I really can't wait.

Horsies at Wiki Stables

Horsies at Wiki Stables

Horsies at Wiki Stables

Horsies at Wiki Stables

Horsies at Wiki Stables

Horsies at Wiki Stables


Horsies at Wiki Stables

Snownose!

Horsies at Wiki Stables

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...