Friday, September 24, 2010

249/365 Moon over plane

248/365 Moon over plane
249/365 Moon over plane, originally uploaded by Magic Madzik.
September 6th

I did not want to be anywhere but in bed at five am on a Monday morning. Coincidence and family anxiety dictated another turn of events. Well, at least I got a nice photo out of the whole brouhaha.

And exactly what am I doing at the airport at such an hour? Rushing my sister to catch a plane. Her train was delayed by an hour, but since the plane was rerouted and many passengers were riding it, they let them all check in late. But it was touch and go, a masterpiece of a rail-taxi-taxi-airplane combo, if I do say so myself. After she was on board, I rode the bus home like a hobo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...